Are you facing Data connectivity issue?
If you need to send an important e-mail or have an urgent video conference call, and all of sudden you face data connection issue with your android mobile phone. How would you feel? I know you will get yourself in trouble and feel trapped.
Now you no need to worry, as I’m going to explain about how to fix your data connection problem. With the help of this article, you will easily fix this problem.
Quick Steps to fix Data Connection Problem in Android Mobile –
Once you face this sort of trouble, please check if you have remained enough battery in your mobile phone. If your phone is under 20% battery, sometimes your data get off if you have enabled power low mode. If this doesn’t work then check below which you can find well.
- Mobile Data Limit
- Airplane Mode
- Reset APN
- Signal Strength
- Connect with Service Provider
- Mobile Data Limit: There are many smartphones in the market which have new features. Many smartphones allow you to set data limit, it shows how much data your phone is allowed to use. If this option is turned on then turn it off mode as data limit might be finished.
- Airplane Mode: Make sure if your phone is not active on airplane mode if airplane mode is on then make it disable and try to use if it works.
- Reset APN: Access Point Names (APN) it is the source by which your network provider connects your phone to a mobile network. However, sometime APN need to be reset.
- “Go to “Settings -> Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.”
- Tap “Mobile Networks -> Access point names.”
- You should see a list of APNs (potentially with only one network on them). Tap the menu icon at the top-right, then “Reset to default.”
- Signal Strength: Check your signal bar if you have full signals if your cell phone only shows one or two then try to move your location or rest your cell phone. However, if a problem remains same you need to go in the network section and set it manually.
- Connect with Service Provider: Nevertheless, if a problem remains same it means there is no problem from your end. Immediately connect with your service provider.
Things to keep in mind –
When you connect your cell phone with service provider make sure that you have enough battery and spare time as it might take some time in the troubleshooting process.
Before connecting call make sure you have saved your personal data as it might lose in troubleshooting. If they ask you to reset your mobile phone, you need to save your data somewhere so that you could restore it later.
Data Connection Problem in Android Mobile sometimes becomes very nasty and frustrating. I hope you found this article informative and get rid off from data connection problem. After trying all the suggestion it must be fixed now and you start working on your mobile phone.
Thanks for reading it and enjoy mobile internet with your smartphone.
Also, see – 11 Things You Should Know About Your Smartphone